special erection tools
AGI FRAME may provide a large scale of special erection tools.
Starting from A-Frame, designed and calculated for FRAME silos, complete with chain and hook that supports up to 5 Tons each, up to specific products such as screwdrivers with torque control and reinforced bolts.
These tools are designed for easy installation on-site, without the use of qualified people.
Our expert supervisor will follow step by step every single detail, monitoring the work in progress, managing the organization on site, supervising and controlling the work of other supervisory ensuring a complete and correct silos erection.
– Designed for FRAME silos
– Each A-Frame lifting equipment is calculated based on FRAME silo
– Easy assembly
– Bear load in a lightweight economical manner
– Complete Lifting Kit
– V-groove impact mechanism with low recoil torque and long lifetime
– Forward/reverse rotation for tightening and loosening
– Torsion bars (special accessory) guarantee adherence to desired torque Easy-to-change tools 50/60 Hz & 110/220 V
MANUAL CHAIN BLOCKS
– Designed for heavy duty lifting and materials handling operations
– Raise and lower loads by pulling on the hand chain
– Can be of single or double fall configurations depending on the capacity of the block
AGI FRAME AT “30th IAOM-MEA DUBAI 2019”
AGI FRAME is proud to participate to the 30th IAOM-MEA Expo – The exhibition will be composed by multinational companies from the flour milling and feed manufacturing industries, allied traders, grain millers, milling machine manufacturers etc from various parts of the world.
AGI FRAME WILL BE AT “GRAIN&MILLING EXPO” – CASABLANCA
AGI FRAME will participate to the “Grain&Milling Expo” at Casablanca, Maroc – The exhibition takes part every 2 years. Professionals in the grain industry sector and machineries will be present to this event to show how much this sector is important and to renew the contacts.