Protect your cereals thanks to the large range of Temperature Sensing System.
AGI FRAME offer a complete intelligent system that monitor, control and optimizes temperature, humidity inside the silos for a better storage quality and safety. AGI FRAME offer a compact, portable hand terminal with built-in memory for documented temperature measuring and monitoring systems which also includes a PC software program that can provide you a quick overview.
TMS 2500 – PORTABLE DEVICE
TMS 2500 – BENEFITS
- Reliable and user friendly
- Easy to install.
- Durable construction for all climates
- 2 wire cable for easy connection
- Digital sensor no calibration needed
- Flexible design for future extension
- Sensor Lines tailored to any application for ATEX zone 20/21/22
- Backlight display to help read in low light conditions
- PC program to store and recall data with time and date
- Temperature trend curves and tables
TMS 2500 – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Measuring range: -10°C to +80°C
- Resolution: 0.5°C
- Display: 2 line LCD with backlight
- 2 Battery: 9V alkaline
- Dimension: 148x88x25 mm
- Weight of terminal: 0,240 kg
- ATEX appoved
TMS 6000 – SOFTWARE DEVICE
AGI FRAME offer model TMS6000 which take full advantage of the benefits of the new technology let our Agrolog grain and crop quality management system give you the strongest tools you need to always be in control of your grain and crops.+ temperature measuring and monitoring systems.
Agrolog can be suitable for those who need a fully automated temperature and moisture monitoring system. This system consists of solid hardware and intelligent software.
TMS 6000 – BENEFITS
- Real-time data – telemetry, monitoring and control 24/7
- Real-time 3D visualizations quickly illustrate where the problems occur in the silo
- REST Interface for integration with third party systems and an open system that gives developers access to advanced computations
- Be alerted by e-mail to the slightest change in your crops, even when not currently using the software
- Full historical chart for deeper insights into trends
TMS 6000 – HOW TO OPERATE
- Access the system anytime and anywhere using PC, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Increase safety. With one system you can control multiple sits from anywhere
- Centralised system. Achieves high security and protection of data
- Use the automated reports
- No software, backup or server maintenance
The PC based temperature indication system is suitable for larger silo projects. Multiple sensor probes are connected to the MUX unit and communicates to the PC via RS485 serial bus (cable or wireless). Each silo probe is scanned and shows the temperature on the screen with silo scrolling. Thanks to this system, it is possible to monitor continuously the entire temperature plant, the trend curves, the product level, the alarms high temperature setting and to print all data. The device is offered with a large and clear display. The continuous monitoring system of the stored material in silos provides a completely safe storing in appropriate quality. Depending on the configuration, it is also possible to read humidity, power on aeration fan or an audible alarm by relay. This system offers a number of features to ensure the high safety of cereals whilst in storage.