The term Ag Growth International or AGI or Westfield Industries or Westfield or Wheatheart Manufacturing or Wheatheart or Batco Manufacturing or Batco or Batco-Rem or Rem or Edwards Group or AGI Nobleford or Twister or Grain Guard or Keho or Franklin or AGI Saskatoon or Hansen Manufacturing or Hi Roller® or Union Iron or Applegate or Tramco or Airlanco or Mepu or Tramco Europe or Euro Tramco BV or Frame or “us” or “we” used on this website or AGI related website refers to the owner of the website whose corporate office is 198 Commerce Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3P 0Z6. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AGI’s prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is necessary to provide you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of our website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, business name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address and website address, together with data about your use of our website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on our website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited our website. Data collected is held in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Canada). All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the built-in facility for storing small files – cookies – that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, but if you do, certain functionality on our website may be impaired.
We DO NOT sell to third parties any personal information obtained about you from our website. We DO NOT disclose any personal information obtained about you from our website except when we need to do so in order to complete a company related mail out or in order to complete a transaction – e.g. when arranging for a courier company to deliver goods that you have ordered. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Changes to this Policy
All content, including data and images, may not be used without the express written consent of FRAME. Files may be downloaded for personal viewing but must not be uploaded on the Internet or reproduced in print for public viewing.