The term Ag Growth International or AGI or Westfield Industries or Westfield or Wheatheart Manufacturing or Wheatheart or Batco Manufacturing or Batco or Batco-Rem or Rem or Edwards Group or AGI Nobleford or Twister or Grain Guard or Keho or Franklin or AGI Saskatoon or Hansen Manufacturing or Hi Roller® or Union Iron or Applegate or Tramco or Airlanco or Mepu or Tramco Europe or Euro Tramco BV or Frame or “us” or “we” used on this website or AGI related website refers to the owner of the website whose corporate office is 198 Commerce Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3P 0Z6. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AGI’s prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
This information is provided on the basis of art. 13th of Reg. 679/2016 – European General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, abbreviated to GDPR – with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult and interact with the website of FRAME Srl – http://www.framespa.com – (aka ‘the writer’), and its services (eg. navigation information pages of the site, requests for information by mail or other addresses provided, fills in forms, requests for access to restricted areas, etc.).
The information is provided only for the site itself and not for any other external websites that may be consulted by the user through links. Unless otherwise specified, they will be referred to as the “site”.
THE ‘DATA CONTROLLER’ OF THE PROCESSING
FRAME Srl – contact details can be found on the contact page.
WHERE THE DATA IS PROCESSED
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the writer’s premises. Data are processed on the basis of their storage in computer files, with the guarantee of compliance with the appropriate measures in accordance with the provisions of Articles 24 and 32 of the GDPR. No data from the web service are communicated (except as specified below) or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (e.g. requests for information, subscriptions to newsletters, etc.) are used solely for the purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose (e.g. for services of technical investigation).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties. However, by their very nature information could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site and may be presented to the Judicial Authority, if it makes an explicit request.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation of any forms on the site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. In the case of forms, you would be asked for specific consents and obligations to read this information which refer to this page. In addition, any summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies and other tracking devices
No cookies are used to profile users nor are other user tracking systems implemented.
So-called session (non-persistent) cookies are used exclusively to the extent this is necessary to enable secure, efficient browsing. Storage of session cookies in terminal equipment or browsers is under the user’s control, whilst cookie-related information is stored server-side after HTTP sessions in the service logs for no longer than seven days like all other browsing data.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERMENT
MODALITIES OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain from the data controller, by contacting the addresses provided in this document, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Articles. 15 to 21 of the GDPR). Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
All content, including data and images, may not be used without the express written consent of FRAME. Files may be downloaded for personal viewing but must not be uploaded on the Internet or reproduced in print for public viewing.