FRAME FP corrugated steel storage silos offer versatility, fast assembly and a low cost per tonne.
They meet all customers requirements:
- A wide range of models, from 3.5 meters to 32.0 meters diameter.
- Storage capacities in excess of 20,100 cubic meters.
- Suitable for all free flowing cereals including wheat, barley, rope seed, soya beans, rice, etc.
- A complete range of accessories including sidewall doors, catwalks, platforms, support towers, aeration & temperature sensing systems as well as mechanical handling equipment can be offered.
- Design standards to DIN or ASAE/ANSI can be supplied together with specific seismic or wind considerations according to the clients requirements.
- Foundation drawings, as well as plant design facilities can be offered.
- The long term storage of the product is guaranteed the use of the highest quality materials during manufacture, water tight design & construction & the incorporation of correctly specified conditioning & monitoring systems.
- The roof segments, manufactured from high quality tensile steel, are ribbed & form an exceptionally strong modular roof system, each segment is formed & punched on a fully automated production line.
- Each roof assembly incorporates a inspection/access manhole as standard.
- FP 18-FP 35 silo roofs can be offered with an internal support structure to accept peak loads up to 15,000 kgs. & multiple temperature cable suspension points, the simple design, which allows for assembly, incorporates galvanised ‘C’ section beams which are connected laterally & braced to provide stability both during the erection & the use of the silo.
- The centre cap & inner ring assembly available on model FP 11 to FP 35, provides a large load bearing area to support catwalks & ancillary equipment without the requirement of on-site fabrication.
- An effective connection between the FP silo roof & sidewall is ensured with the unique Frame eaves bracket & eaves flashing, in addition, the formed eaves bracket prevents birds from entering the silo.
The cylinder is constructed from galvanised corrugated steel sheets with profiled external galvanised vertical stiffeners.
- The sidewall sheets are manufactured from 0.8 mm through to 3.5 mm galvanised , (minimum 350 g/m²) steel with a tensile strength up to 510 N/mm² & a yield stress up to 355 N/mm².
- Where necessary, laminated sheets are used for greater strength.
- The profiled stiffeners carry the vertical load of the silo to the base. Manufactured from high quality, hot dipped galvanised steel, the FP stiffener feature strong bolted splice joint plates with large cross sectional area, critical elements in stiffener design.
- All components manufactured with highly automated techniques, ensuring fast & accurate production.
Sidewall sheets are assembled with FRAME high strength grade 8.8 bolts, guaranteed against corrosion.PVC washers & sealant ensure a perfect seal between sidewall sheets & fixings.All FRAME FP commercial silos incorporate a heavy duty hinged sidewall door in the second ring as standard.The reinforced inner door swings out of the way easily when open, the sturdy welded frame is hot dipped galvanised after manufacture.
Additional sidewall doors can be offered at extra cost if required.
Level floor aeration systems to suit the complete range of model FP silo.
The galvanised modular grids can be offered to suit various cereals, steel formers to cast into the concrete base, thus reducing the time lost in forming shuttering on site.
A complete range of centrifugal fans in welded construction can be supplied in either painted or hot dipped galvanised finish.